Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September. Our chairpeople Lisa Healy and Marie McNally and the Festival Committee are always looking for people to help volunteer!
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Facing Our Uncertain Future
August 01, 2020
What does the future hold for us? The COVID 19 Pandemic continues and such uncertainty prevails in many aspects of our lives. Read more »
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY - Sunday of the Samaritan Woman
May 14, 2023
When we think of Mothers, who is the greatest mother in history? Now some of you might say your own mother but as Christians we would point to the Virgin Mary, the Theotokos, the Mother of God. Read more »
Our Orthodox Faith