Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
9th Sunday of Luke
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Welcome to our Church
October 28, 2018 -
October 21, 2018 -
In our modern world, how do we understand such demons? Is the devil real? Does “the devil walk about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour,” as St. Peter says in his first epistle? (1 Peter 5:7)
October 07, 2018 -
How many of us are deeply disturbed and greatly saddened by the political circus of our supreme court judicial process which we have watched these past weeks.