Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Wednesday of the 1st Week
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Welcome to our Church
August 30, 2018 -
This past month of July we had two very special events in the life of our Church.
September 16, 2018 -
Olivia Neslusan and Theodora Veronis offer a sermon on “Building Relationships and Homes.” Both of these young women spent three months at Project Mexico, serving as two of the 19 interns who oversaw 675 volunteers while building 27 homes. Of course, they built much more than homes!!!
September 09, 2018 -
God doesn’t want to condemn, He wants to love! He’s not looking to punish us. He’s not sick and tired of us. We need to understand God for who He is and what He really wants from us. And that is, He is love and wants to love us!