Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
3rd Sunday of Matthew; Leavetaking of the Nativity of the Forerunner John the Baptist; Prokopios the New Martyr; The Righteous Martyr Febronia; Dionysius & Dometios the Righteous of Mount Athos; Methodius of Nevritos; Orentios, Pharmakios, Eros, Phirmos, Phirminos, Kyriakos, and Longinos the Martyrs and Brothers