Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Myron the Martyr of Cyzicus; Straton, Philip, Eutychian, & Cyprian the Martyrs of Nicomedea; Afterfeast of the Dormition of our Most Holy Lady the Theotokos and Ever Virgin Mary; Demetrios the New, Righteous-Martyr of Samaria; Eutychios, Eutychianos and Kassiani the siblings; Paul, Juliana, and those martyred with them (the executioners)