Our Annual Greek Festival is held the first Saturday and Sunday after Labor Day in September.
Come and Enjoy Greece for a Day!
- Delicious Greek Food and Pastries
- Authentic Greek Music and Dancing
- Tours of our Beautiful Greek Orthodox Church
- A Greek Kafeneio (Coffee House)
- Children's Booth with Activities including a Bouncing House
- Thematic Baskets Table and Center Table
- Ring Toss
- Raffle Prizes
and much more!!!!
Friday of the 9th Week
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Welcome to our Church
Holy Land Pilgrimage 2019
November 01, 2019 -
Well, our Saints Constantine and Helen Church Family will celebrate our 100th Birthday on Sunday, November 24th, and we want every member of our community to be there!
November 03, 2019 -
"The greatness of this poor woman was not only that she shared the little food that we gave her, but that she NOTICED her neighbor in need and wanted to help!”
October 13, 2019 -
Good news that offers love and joy. Good news that fills us with strength and hope. Good news that overcomes all darkness and even death itself. Good news that ushers in the kingdom and reign of God. Good news that renews our lives.