Resources and Links
- Orthodox Christian Missions Center [www.ocmc.org]
- Missions Institute of Orthodox Christianity [www.MissionsInstitute.org]
- International Orthodox Christian Charities [www.iocc.org]
- Project Mexico [www.projectmexico.org]
- Orthodox Christian Prison Ministries [www.theorthodoxprisonministry.org]
Patriarchate, Archdiocese & Metropolis
- Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [www.patriarchate.org]
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America [www.goarch.org]
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Boston [boston.goarch.org]
- Orthodox Church of Albania [www.orthodoxalbania.org]
- Orthodox Marketplace [www.orthodoxmarketplace.com]
- Holy Cross Bookstore [store.holycrossbookstore.com]
- Light and Life Publications [www.light-n-life.com]
- St. Vladimir Seminary Bookstore [www.svspress.com]
- Ancient Faith Publishing (formerly Conciliar Press) [http://store.ancientfaith.com/]
Online Radio Stations
Saturday of the 5th Week
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
September 28, 2017 -
The miraculous Hawaiian Holy Theotokos of Iveron icon will be visiting our Church Monday, October 16th at 6:00pm. All are welcome to receive God's special blessing through this wonderworking icon.
September 10, 2017 -
Are the end times coming? We are living through unprecedented hurricanes with Harvey and Irma. We witness a massive 8.1 earthquake in Mexico. Raging wildfires in Oregon and the Northeast are threatening. Ongoing wars in Syria, Yemen, Afghanistan, and Iraq, as well as many other places around the world. The unthinkable threat of nuclear disaster, especially now with North Korea. Are the end times coming?
September 03, 2017 -
I begin my sermon today with this introduction about how all of creation is affected by the fallen world we live in, because this past week we witnessed what the National Weather Service called an “unprecedented and beyond anything experienced” natural disaster with Hurricane Harvey. Imagine, more than 52 inches of rain falling in such a short span of time, a record for the continental United States.