Resources and Links
- Orthodox Christian Missions Center [www.ocmc.org]
- Missions Institute of Orthodox Christianity [www.MissionsInstitute.org]
- International Orthodox Christian Charities [www.iocc.org]
- Project Mexico [www.projectmexico.org]
- Orthodox Christian Prison Ministries [www.theorthodoxprisonministry.org]
- St Nicholas Uganda Children's Fund [http://www.ugandachildrensfund.org/]
Patriarchate, Archdiocese & Metropolis
- Ecumenical Patriarchate of Constantinople [www.patriarchate.org]
- Greek Orthodox Archdiocese of America [www.goarch.org]
- Greek Orthodox Metropolis of Boston [boston.goarch.org]
- Orthodox Church of Albania [www.orthodoxalbania.org]
- Orthodox Marketplace [www.orthodoxmarketplace.com]
- Holy Cross Bookstore [store.holycrossbookstore.com]
- Light and Life Publications [www.light-n-life.com]
- St. Vladimir Seminary Bookstore [www.svspress.com]
- Ancient Faith Publishing (formerly Conciliar Press) [http://store.ancientfaith.com/]
Online Radio Stations
4th Friday after Pascha
Visit the Online Chapel for more daily readings, hymns, a monthly calendar of saints and feasts, and more.
Welcome to our Church
Holy Land Pilgrimage 2019
May 01, 2019 -
Living in the joy of Christ’s victory over death is a central theme during this Paschal season, the 40 days between Jesus’ Resurrection and His Ascension into heaven. In fact, though, living in the joy of the Lord is fundamental to our Christian life each and every day, not only for 40 days.
May 19, 2019 -
We need to realize that whenever we turn to God for help, He is the Great Physician of our bodies and souls and minds. He is interested not simply in some type of physical healing, but in a complete healing that leads to a radically new life, a life that will lead into an eternal relationship with Him.
May 05, 2019 -
When one is dying, typically the final words of a dying person are among the most cherished. They often will give you a unique perspective into what the dying person values, and what he most wants to pass on as his/her legacy.